Sunday, January 31, 2016

Pre-Closing Walk Through

I am so very excited! Today we were FINALLY able to get back out to the farm and do a walk through with our realtor. The house has remained empty this last month. There was no real big surprises, other than the carpet that had "some pet stains" was actually much more stained than we thought. The ceiling fans are caked with dirt & grime, the blinds all really, really dirty. The windows need washed, floors scrubbed and cupboards and drawers wiped out. Overall, the house has a little bit of maintenance that needs done as we have time. I think we are in a good place, as the basics that need details will only take a few hours, with the exception of the carpet.

This is the first time that we have actually seen the house "Naked". What a huge difference it makes. I ended up having to switch to my small lens, then the Rebel began acting all crazy. I did get some pictures, so lets have a look!


This is what my view will be as I am washing dishes...
 I can easily see the livingroom and diningroom. I love the big open space.
 This is what you would see sitting at the diningroom table.


 And what you would see sitting in the livingroom
From the livingroom
From one end of the house looking down to the other end

Kitchen Island

After having painted cabinets for the last 20 years, I am over it. I can't wait to enjoy these oak cabinets.
Princess 1 room


Laundry/mud room


Main Bathroom that the girls will share


Baby lumberjacks lair

Master

Master looking towards master bath. There are 2 walk in closets. One on each side of the hallway.


Remind me to leave toilet paper for the people buying my house.
From the master looking towards the Livingroom. Keep in mind, I wanted a bedroom as far from the kitchen as possible and I will FINALLY have that!
Princess #2 room

Nice big closets even in the bedrooms
Very steep stairs to the unfinished basement

A completely empty basement. THIS will be storage space for all the stuff I have no desire to drag upstairs!

I am just going on record here. There is NO electrical outlets in the basement at all. We are going to need some outlets!
A two car garage that I more than likely will never be able to park in.

And that wraps up this grand adventure! I'd write a little bit more but baby lumberjack is ready to sleep and I need to see to his needs.

We close on Thursday, God willing.

No comments:

Post a Comment