Sunday, January 24, 2016

Creating a life you don't need a vacation from

A few days ago I had a facebook image come across my feed that struck me straight in the gut. Someone spoke the language of my heart. I sat and stared at what it said, knowing that this person that created it, shared a common goal.


What an excellent goal! I absolutely want to build a life that I don't need a vacation from! How many times have I said to myself, or anyone around me "I need a vacation!" I am guilty of doing it often.

Today I am going to simply share some pictures of what I would like in life. I found all of these pictures on Facebook so unless they are watermarked, I can't give proper credit.

I think it's these images and ones like it that keep me encouraged to go forward and build that life. For any who are disheartened and weary from pursuing this path, be encouraged! Good things don't always come easily or quickly. This dream has been 19 years in the making and I still haven't arrived!

I hope that you enjoy each of these as much as I do and that you will take some time to create your own vision for a life you don't need a vacation from.












No comments:

Post a Comment